Do you hate modern Western culture?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by fschmidt, 12 December 2018.

?

Do you hate modern Western culture?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. fschmidt

fschmidt Senior Member

This is a generic message that I plan to post to all forums where I am subscribed. My dominant passion in life is my hatred of modern Western culture which I consider to be pure evil. There is no point for me to participate in any forum where no one shares my view of modern Western culture. Therefore I am asking - Does anyone here hate modern Western culture? If not, I will leave this forum.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Boreas

Boreas Senior Member Staff Member Sustaining Member

Loathing would be the most correct term but I do share your view the modern west is in its foundations corrupt and illegitimite transgression of any healthy order of things.

3. Manu

Manu Señor Member Sustaining Member
    1. Norden
    2. Knights of the Iron Cross

Something we can agree on. Modern Western anti-culture is quite literally brain cancer. The consumerism and alcohol consumption are largely native idiocies. The declining IQ is due to miscegnation and the breakdown of the castes, which came about with the introduction of Christianity. It has caused people who previously did not have breedding rights to breed like rabbits. Especially after the reformation and translation of the bible and then the renaissance. Lots lf bad ideas in there. And so on. Some parts of it that I hate most are jewish global business enterprises. Drugs, media, banks, communism, freemasonry etc. Essentially a long-time judæo-Christian venture to destroy life intentionally or unintentionally. I definitely want it and its secular offsprings Liberalism and Marxism gone from this world.

Some kind of society based on the best in all the European traditions plus a big dash of ecologically sound technology? Way fewer but more intelligent people? That would be more like it.

As it stands, I would like to see it burn. Anything that would grow out of the ashes would have tonbe better, because this society is almost categorically bad for human progress.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Posidonius

Posidonius Member

To everything Manu said, I would also add that modern Western culture in the narrow sense - i.e. arts - is something that particularly asks for a nice bonfire. Especially the 21st century music and 99% of the cinema.

Last edited: 12 December 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Manu

Manu Señor Member Sustaining Member
    1. Norden
    2. Knights of the Iron Cross

Included in what I meant by media. Discordant and perverted anti-music is nothing but sonic warfare.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bast

Bast Member Sustaining Member

Yes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice