1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello [Introduction Thread]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Div, 14 May 2018.

1. Div

Div Junior Member

Friendly neighborhood subhuman here, I just found this website randomly from a google search. Not sure what else to say. I am a Illyrian/Vedic pagan, and I also see our society as fundamentally modern and in need for a complete overhaul.

Mind you I call myself a perennialist because I agree with Guenon/Schuon from what I have spoken to others. Atm I am reading philosophy chronologically (from sophists to Nietzsche and evola) so I will hopefully know more in the fall or winter about perennialism.

btw I used to be a marxist :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Azaeroe

Azaeroe Member

I have also become interested in Upanishadic or Indic thought in general through some batshit insane writings by a woman called Savitri Devi. Perennialism seems like a good approach although I know little about it. I also occasionally return to philosophia. I stopped at Herrn Immanuel Kant as it was daunting and am now reading Classic, Biblic and renaissance texts. I will add you on discord and hopefully you accept. My discord username is Vishnic_Hitler-avataraकल्कि by the way :eek:

Last edited: 14 May 2018
  3. Div

Div Junior Member

Not liking Saivitri Devi is heresy fam, read evola, guenon, and schuon.

Last edited: 15 May 2018