Hello [Introduction Thread]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Div, 14 May 2018.

1. Div

Div Junior Member

Friendly neighborhood subhuman here, I just found this website randomly from a google search. Not sure what else to say. I am a Illyrian/Vedic pagan, and I also see our society as fundamentally modern and in need for a complete overhaul.

Mind you I call myself a perennialist because I agree with Guenon/Schuon from what I have spoken to others. Atm I am reading philosophy chronologically (from sophists to Nietzsche and evola) so I will hopefully know more in the fall or winter about perennialism.

btw I used to be a marxist :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Azaeroe

Azaeroe Member

I have also become interested in Upanishadic or Indic thought in general through some batshit insane writings by a woman called Savitri Devi. Perennialism seems like a good approach although I know little about it. I also occasionally return to philosophia. I stopped at Herrn Immanuel Kant as it was daunting and am now reading Classic, Biblic and renaissance texts. I will add you on discord and hopefully you accept. My discord username is Vishnic_Hitler-avataraकल्कि by the way :eek:

Last edited: 14 May 2018
  3. Div

Div Junior Member

Not liking Saivitri Devi is heresy fam, read evola, guenon, and schuon.

Last edited: 15 May 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice