How did you came to spirituality?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Boreas, 11 November 2018.

1. Boreas

Boreas Senior Member Staff Member Sustaining Member

As the title suggests, I would like to hear people's personal paths to spirituality. Here are some questions you can answer if you like.

1. How did you came to spirituality, what was your personal path?

2. What made you a traditionalist?

3. How do you see the relation of Tradition and the modern world? Is it possible to live in accordance with Tradition in modern times?

2. Manu

Manu Señor Member Sustaining Member
    1. Norden
    2. Knights of the Iron Cross

1. How did you came to spirituality, what was your personal path?

Basically, I went into the forest and off the path.

2. What made you a traditionalist?

Looking at modern people and their utter failure at life. I have always known something is seriously wrong with the world, and I have either disappeared into books or computer games where the world is better for my whole life. When I grew up, I didn't want to be some stupid job. I wanted to be a soldier and drive a tank or fly an airplane. Or perhaps have an MG-42. From at least age 12, I cursed my fate over having been born into this shallow and meaningless existence. I wasn't a believer in anything until I was 17 or so, though. I started having doubts about atheism after my past life flashback in southern France when I was 15, but it wasn't enough to dispel it.

3. How do you see the relation of Tradition and the modern world? Is it possible to live in accordance with Tradition in modern times?

Move away from it by any means necessary, wait for it to die. Buy something extremely cheap and far away. Have a day job at first. Try to cultivate lucrative hobbies. Such as registering a company, growing vegetables for hipsters via a market stall and to restaurants. Pickle things for the winter season. Fish with nets and traps, smoke the fish and sell it simultaneously beside your veggies, to the non-vegan hipsters. Take great photos of it and put them up on some hipster site like instagram. City people will pay small fortunes for locally produced and organic stuff. It might negate the need for an unfree day job. I recommend working a job with long shifts. Being away and commuting five days a week will make you unable to achieving anything in your nonexistent free time. Losing five days out of seven is a no-go. Omce you are out of sight of authorities and people, the law matters less and you will get away with doing your own thing as long as you don't do too many mistakes and put yourself on their radar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice