1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I support the islamization of Europe

Discussion in 'Geopolitics & Global Developments' started by fschmidt, 15 May 2016.

1. fschmidt

fschmidt Senior Member

2. renownedwolf

renownedwolf Heroic Member

Really?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Raisin

Raisin Senior Member Staff Member

You know, the term "cuck" has been used so much to refer to political self-effacement that its genetic root has been forgotten; We should be thankful, then, for this self-hating Westerner's bold efforts in making clear the strong sexual dimension of xenophilia: He has managed to reduce his entire conception of society to mere power play and getting his dick wet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Superb Superb x 1
  4. Pangloss

Pangloss Senior Member

A Jew supporting the Islamisation of Europe. Colour me surprised :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. fschmidt

fschmidt Senior Member

The author isn't jewish.

6. Raisin

He meant you.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. twinshia

twinshia Senior Member

Anyone who even mentions Islam after those girls got raped makes me absolutely fucking ill to my stomach. Now they're building a giant mosque in Köln like a big rape statue. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

• Like Like x 3
    • Superb Superb x 1
  8. fschmidt

fschmidt Senior Member

Who gets their dick wet, as Raisin puts it, determines the genetic future of a society, so it isn't a trivial point. The author's point is that with the West's current genetic trajectory, Western culture will become the most genetically inferior population in the world in the relatively near future, unless Islam prevents this from happening.

I don't have much of an opinion about Europe since I haven't been there recently, but I do have an opinion about America where I live. And I hate Americans with a passion, they have become utterly dispicable people, so I would like to see them replaced by virtually any other culture.

I am also not much of an expert on Islam, but I am investigating it as a backup option if associating the Conservative Mennonites doesn't work out. I consider it to be my highest priority to find an alternative to modern culture, which I hate. I am visiting Conservative Mennonites every other Sunday to see if I can work something out with them, but I have also started to research Islam as an alternative as can be seen here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover-islam/134333230-dhimmi.html

• Like Like x 1
  9. Raisin

Even if we omit every criteria other than the purely genetic, considering that the Arab population are mulattoes with an intense practise of consanguineous marriages, how is the Islamisation of Europe anything but dysgenic?

• Superb Superb x 1
  10. Pangloss

Pangloss Senior Member

I am European. stop trying to genocide me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1