1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by caamib, 1 June 2018.

1. caamib

caamib Member

• "Where are you from? (For example country or city if you want - no need to pinpoint the exact location.)"
    • I was born in Southeastern Europe but currently working in Central European country where I joined a Muslim community.
    • What are some of your interests?
    • Do you have any general political, philosophical, ideological or spiritual/religious views that you would like to tell us about? How do you look at the world? Do you have any specific intellectual influences?
    • I mostly define myself as an anti-feminist reactionary. I oppose feminism and liberalism in all of their forms.
    • What drew you to Lumine Boreali, and what do you hope to get out of a membership in our community?
    • I was going to reply to a thread my friend here had.
    • Anything else you would like to say about yourself as a person?
    Not really for now.

2. Azaeroe

Azaeroe Member

Literally quoting elliot rodger unironically on your blog lmfao

Welcome

3. caamib

caamib Member

I am sorry, but what is wrong with quoting anybody if they said something you agree with ? Hitler, Stalin or Mao also said many thints that are true. They can't stop being true just because someone you don't like said it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. caamib

caamib Member

Also, why am I still on moderation despite having submitted by introduction?

5. Raisin

Raisin Senior Member Staff Member

"Sane legal definition of rape – Sane legal systems differentiate between act of rape and a crime of rape. A sane legal definition of rape doesn’t believe all acts of rape are crimes of rape. What nonsense would it be to believe that and to treat the whims of some sluts as actually defacing a virgin or a married woman!"

Yes, welcome; you said something about being from a Muslim community?

6. caamib

caamib Member

Hi. I am from a Muslim community but only joined it around an year and a half ago. My views were formed before I joined this community and I was looking for a community that would somewhat align with my views.

In any case, my views on rape were shared by basically everybody even around 100 years ago, and that certainly includes other Abrahamic religions.

7. Raisin

Raisin Senior Member Staff Member

Hey, if you want to make a thread explaining in what circumstances rape isn't a moral crime, and giving examples from other Abrahamic religions to Islam, then I'd be happy to read it.