Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Andúril, 6 June 2018.

1. Andúril

Andúril Junior Member

Hello, all.

My name is Anduril (not my real name, but I am reluctant to give that out!) and I live in the US. Politically and philosophically, I am a Traditionalist (informed by the works of Evola and, to a lesser extent, Guenon). Religiously, I have an interest in Indo-European spirituality and esotericism. Primarily, I follow Sanātana Dharma (Hinduism) and European paganism.

I am currently a worker and a student. I have an interest in being an educator some day, specializing in comparative religion and mythology. I'm also an amateur writer and musician. I'm starting a blog called Path of the Kshatriya, where I post articles pertaining mainly to religion and the preservation of traditional identity.

I came across this post, which was my introduction to Lumine Boreali. I am creating my account mainly to partake in discussions and share ideas with like-minded folk.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Manu

Manu Señor Member Sustaining Member
    1. Norden
    2. Knights of the Iron Cross

Welcome to LB, although a late one. Always nice with other vedic pagans with interests all over the place.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice