1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RabGospodnyy, 12 July 2018 at 19:06.

1. RabGospodnyy

RabGospodnyy Recruit

Greetings everyone,

I am RabGospodnyy. The existence of Lumine Boreali first came to my awareness through a friend and fellow Traditionalist. I put off joining the forums for quite some time until recently, as I now finally have enough time to engage with the community here.

Religiously speaking, I am an Orthodox Christian affiliated with the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia (ROCOR). Furthermore, I consider myself a Traditionalist, being heavily influenced by Guénon, Evola, and several others into seeking out an exoteric tradition as well as the esoteric Tradition. Other thinkers and authors whose influence I have welcomed include Dante Alighieri, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, and a fairly substantial range of various scientists.

I am mainly drawn to the community because of its unique nature what with it being one of the few places dedicated to the discussion of Traditionalism. It is my hope to engage with the members here and to together come to fruitful new insights and greater spiritual development.

• Like Like x 1