1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most consistently awesome country in Europe?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Celtic Skogsra, 29 August 2014.

1. Coram Satanae

Coram Satanae Member

Liechtenstein.

The only country in Europe with an absolute kingship that still rules with nobody complaining, decreasing numbers of immigration, and the closest thing to feudal property in the west today. Not to forget the low-profile nature of the tiny country enables the continuance of this system even during the height of decay.

Russia, Finland, Serbia and Austria are also good but need to get their lots fixed before Sweden and France overflow.

2. Manu

Manu SeƱor Member

I will not nominate England or anything in the Isles. There has not been a king there to my liking in a thousand years. Things all over the west have culturally speaking been on a slippery slope ever since the iron age. Not technologically and in several other pursuits. There we are doing okay, so far.

I would have to deliver a hell of a slap against the West and say: Japan. At least they have clung on to their own native faith, their imperial line of Yamato descended all the way back to the hero Jimmu, they have their racial purity, their traditions and their honor more or less intact. I really admire them for all that they have accomplished. Even if they are superficially ridden by all these strange modern subcultures, Japan is still Japan. It is much less destroyed than anything else, despite the nuclear bombs.

Edit: yes, I know. Not in Europe. But hence the slap reference. Everybody has failed here. Badly.

Last edited: 18 November 2017
    • Like Like x 1