My own thoughts on reincarnation and the universe

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Manu, 17 October 2018.

?

Are you reincarnated?

1. Yes. I have lived before and I am at least partially aware of that.

40.0%
  2. No. I have not lived before this life.

20.0%
  3. I do not know.

40.0%
  1. Manu

Manu Señor Member Sustaining Member
    1. Norden
    2. Knights of the Iron Cross

The Universe is round, from the largest scale, which is God, down to the smallest particle, which is also God, as it is all part of the whole, which is God. Ages are cyclical and time itself is a circle. Creation never happened, it was just a new beginning inside of the eternal creation and Creator. Nothing is jagged or linear, springing out of nothing. Everything always was, in some form or density. Was it shaped intelligently? Yes, no doubt. God is in all things, and God is a sentient being of unimaginable - endless - magnitude. Without beginning nor end, a circle.

The very same circular concept goes for our souls, which are eternal and within God. Individually, they are energy and stem from one source, which we may or may not call God. Depending on our irrelevant sensibilities and what sect we belong to. He is rightly called our father.

Now, you are probably familiar with light and darkness, Yin and Yang, if you will. There are two powerful forces in the universe. One is that creative and constructive intelligent force which is called God by some, and one is that which is called the Devil, the intelligent power of destruction and chaos. One building, the other one destroying. One dominant for a time, then the other, in matters great and small. Exactly how Destruction came into existence, I do not know. Perhaps it always existed, much like God, perhaps it serves a purpose.

Below those entities, there are what might be called deities. Beings immensely powerful in comparison to humans, which guide creation and destruction. There are those who are light and those who are not, they each serve their purposes. These beings, too, are from God or the Devil, and serve their masters of more or less free will. These beings were more than likely once lesser beings of light or darkness, like us. This is where you will find Jesus, Ođin and every powerful "supernatural" being or force you ever heard of, including demons and angels.

Below those deities, the helpers of God, you will find the hierarchies of humans, high and low, light and dark. You are sprung from light and nearly always a bit corrupted by darkness, but as a shaped individual you are of course mostly of Light, because Darkness does not create such things as souls. Darkness only corrupts, compresses or destroys. Pure darkness is quite literally quark soup, chaos. Non-existence. It is also its purpose, to destroy. It is a very simple force when compared to that of creation, which is very complex and infinite in its range of possibilities, while there are only degrees of destruction, always ending at quark soup at its lowest theoretically known and most chaotic level.

The world in which we live is a very small piece of the universe, and its inhabitants still very immature. About half-grown, seen as a whole. The Cuneiform tablets which speak of the Annunaki are more or less true. We were seeded here by beings much like ourselves, as we have been on many planets all over the universe. As have many kinds of beings, all of which know God. Our purpose here is to become mature and balanced beings of creation, to do the work of God. We are in essence here to grow individually and as a group, through cycles of reincarnation and cultivation.

The Vedas speak of the passing of many Great Cycles and Root Races, until we are finally done. A very striking choice of words that I once heard was "When we are one, then we are done". Meaning; when we are one with God and one race. When we are light beings, uncorrupted. And I do not mean that by propagating the mixing of the so-called races. That would be corruption and is something else entirely. We are here to become more constructive and lighter, not corrupted and destructive. The nonwhites are not part of the future, but a perversion much like Tolkien's orcs. Elves, once, corrupted by Morgoth. Tolkien was a very wise man who apparently understood or were inspired to write a great many things. He speaks truth in allegory far too often for it to be a mere coincidence.

The whole be as it may, we are part of it. Yet we are separate smaller entities within the whole, each with our purposes and plans. Some know theirs, most are unaware. I have mostly been unaware in my many lives. I have been partially but increasingly aware in my last life and in this one. Are you? Your task could be famous, or it could be to kick a rock by "accident" at the right time to land somewhere, where it will influence the world towards either light or darkness. Something seemingly random. There is nothing which is random, needless to say. Every action comes either from God or is influenced by the force of Destruction.

Human beings - white people - are created out of God, as souls and with free will. This is to give us the freedom to create and to choose. In our free will there can be trouble, but also infinite creation. It is the price to be paid. Nonwhite people do not have souls, but are corrupted human-like beings that exist only in 3D and not in the higher planes. They are what the bible calls "broken vessels".

Those who do not serve God do not continue their reincarnatory growth, much like unsuccessful plants are not bred on by the gardener. I am specifically speaking about reincarnation here. Most souls in this world are newly created and not very ancient. Mostly because there is such an abundance of people, these days. I am myself no older than a few thousand years. No clue just how many lives I have had, but my first was not more than between five to seven thousand years ago, I would guess.

There are those who are far older, I have met a few, but most eventually return to God after their tour of duty has ended. Some become gardeners in their own right and are called gods, angels or what have you. They guide us lesser children because of their love for us and their love of God's ultimate plan. Some children are told some parts of this plan, and I do not make claims to more than I do know. Far more than what I mention is contained within God, quite literally everything, infinity. I know only myself and what path I am on, and what I can see from that path. Your path may very well be different, and you are still most likely going to serve your intended purpose. You will make your own choices, which will lead you either on the path of growth and creation, or to your end as a sentient soul, in which case your consciousness will cease and your energies return to their respective sources.

I have seen the life in between worlds, where one goes to be with God for a time, to rest and to grow. I do believe it is different depending on preferences. I was rather happy to find out it was not much like Valhalla. What a horrible life to fight, die, consume alcohol and feast on boar every day. It was far more like Heaven or Elysium, a vastness of beautiful nature. Forest, fields and valleys. A place wholly Good and Light, without trouble or corruption. A place of fundamental rest and of love. Nothing very Earth-like, despite the similarities - in my case - to some heavenly version of northern Italy, complete with my own castle-like, tile-roofed and white Roman villa on a hill surrounded by vineyards, in a valley surrounded by forested mountains and snowy peaks.

As I have understood things, those who walk the path of lives towards ascension to the divine have either the choice to remain here to guide those who will be guided, or to retire to their choice of existence for eternity. Much like monks, in fact, one chooses the hard struggle of the world or the quiet inner life. But first, one works. I do not believe any decision to remain in either state of existence is final, since that would be torture to one who regretted such a choice. Occasionally the gardener wants to rest, and occasionally the rested wants to work. And God is no torturer, even if he demands a lot. We are not subjected to more than we can handle, ever. Failing is by choice, whether many choices lead there or just one big and bad choice. Usuall the choices leading towards oblivion are very many, successively making us further removed from God, until we can no longer be part of God and are not allowed to progress. We are given many chances. We have all done bad things and poor choices in life. Some things cannot be forgiven, but most things can and will be if you also do a lot of good. Every person, for example, has their vices. That includes deities, as well. Only God himself is without such things.

I have no idea why I have been given this insight, which is very hard to put into words in a coherent fashion. I just know that I know and need to speak about it. I cannot prove any of it by sophist logical constructs or by science. Does this insight make me special? No. Many men have been given insights, and speaking it is prophecy. It is not mine or from me. I know only so I can share it. Hopefully you can and will recognize truth in my conviction. I was compelled to write this, a strong need to do so originating outside of my Self, probably so that someone intended to read it and recognize it for what it is could take part of it. I can cite no single volume in which this can all be found. I found it within, it just comes to mind from outside. Sometimes in reaction to the external. Only sometimes do I find validation of it in books. I sometimes see truth in the insights of others, clearly recognizable as Truth, in a book here or there or when someone speaks. Such as parts of the bible or the vedas or the old cuneiform tablets, but sometimes even novels or daily conversation. Inevitably, some will laugh or point fingers. Most will be unaffected, but it will find some people or perhaps a certain person which is the intended audience for this, and if it made one iota of difference in the grand scheme of things, it is my sincere pleasure to serve and pay for it in laughter. Regardless of your reaction, have a nice day.

Last edited: 17 October 2018
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
  2. Boreas

Boreas Senior Member Staff Member Sustaining Member

Interesting post. I don't agree with your strong dualism or racism but the beef of the text was agreeable.

I don't believe in a (metaphysical) agent of evil and corruption. The evil or corruption in the world to me seems to be either manmade privation or the result of the downward involution away from the spirit but not from wholly outward source.

There are also many soulful or spiritual nonwhite/ coloured people in the world while many 'pure blooded' whites are degenerated to the core. The involution and dissolution have had to strike them inwardly before any external agent. Do you really believe only white people have souls?

Note: I don't support multiculturalism or race-mixing.

3. Manu

1. Norden

I am unsure of some asians, especially Japanese. Honestly not sure about those, they are a mystery to me despite extensive digging. But otherwise, pretty much. I have met thousands of nonwhites from the middle east and africa, lived amongst them my whole adult life. I meet them every day, involuntarily. I have never met anyone who had lights on in the eyes, so to speak. Just an empty animal void. This is the root cause of why I cannot stand them. And yes, most urban/liberal white people are the same. The NPC meme is rather fitting, because they are just mindless automations. But a large minority of white people are not soulless drones, but actual people with life and spirit inside. When you take things like that for granted, you do not see it. But when you question it, it becomes clear. Most people are just physical, the lower self. Not in possession of or connected to a higher self. That is why their eyes are dead or dull, like on a fish. It has nothing to do with eye color, either. I don't know why, but it seems to be like that. I know it is subjective as hell, but it is reality as I see it. I don't like it that way or want it to be like that. I wish we could make something good out of all people. But is that possible? Were they once in possession of a higher self but somehow severed it by being modern? Did they never try to be better, or something? Or were they born this way? What is the explanation for the nonwhites, then? Are they born without this higher self or soul, as animals, or is the problem in their religion or culture? Hard to say, I just see that it is in a certain way. I hope it can be remedied.

4. Boreas

I believe almost every human being has reincarnated several - even countless - times, but I agree that not many are connected to their higher selves or to their soul consciously. The Monad has traveled through every kingdom of nature before incarnating as a human being I believe (this is the source of guardian animals IMO). But to become connected or conscious of ones higher self requires tremendous effort or such a crisis that one awakens involuntarily (NDE, for example). Yet I don't agree with your racial bias, the world is not that black and white (pun intented). I could agree that "older souls" or those who have traversed the evolutionary path longer tend to reincarnate to more evolved bodies and to civilised races. But still the race of the spirit is more important than the race of the body and in contemporary world they don't many times match.

5. Manu

1. Norden

I will give one single piece of advice: go take a look for yourself.

Paraphrasing Evola is third hand regurgitations at best, and quite often off the mark. Not saying he is categorically wrong, but he was a true stereotype of a useless thinker.

6. Boreas

Down to negroland? No thanks! The degeneration I see around me and in the white people is enough to feel nauseated.

7. Manu

1. Norden

No, I meant past life regression specifically. It is the key to a whole new perspective: yours. Not someone else's. It is the key to understanding your meaning of life and how things work. Why you are you. What and who you are. Why you are here. Connecting firmly with your higher self. How the universe works. Etcetera. I only know what is true in regards to my own journey. I believe it could be more complex.

8. Boreas

Ahh, ok. I thought you meant to go and meet the southern hemisphere, haha!

My reservations concerning the plr therapy is too great for me to try it personally. I think I'll stick with my past life memories aquired through dreamwork. There's no things in plr I need to know. You said it, there are many ways to build a house indeed.

9. Manu

1. Norden

I am not suggesting going to anyone trying to hypnotize you. Never have, never will. If anyone does that to me, I will shoot the person in the head, repeatedly. Nobody has any business inside my head. What I want to share, I share. Plenty of things I don't want to share.

The method I use - described in the wikihow - is a lot like astral projection or lucid dreaming. I do those at times. As you said, dream work. It is a way of meditation to access the subconscious. Which isn't an entirely physical place/plane. It is astral or something beyond your brain, but connected to you. I am a little unsure of thr exact nature of it, but I try to describe it as best I can.

There are a few tricks I learned while in there that could prove useful. Such as using more than one "door", and instead separating it into one door per life and give them an appearence that fits the life in question. Mine took shape easily enough. The place in between is very moldable and can help you a lot if you shape it to fit your needs. I even tried opening all the doors simultaneously and asking for the combined knowledge of all lives. What happened is that wind started blowing into the hallway from all of them, into my head, for a few seconds, then I snapped back to myself. My head was sore as hell for a couple of days. Had some problems with balance and slept a lot for half a day after. But it was definitely worth it. You won't find that in the wikihow.

10. Boreas

That sounds far more interesting and useful. I'll share my own methods and experiences later when I have time.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice