1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reclaiming the Universities

Discussion in 'Traditional Activism' started by Valvar, 29 January 2014.

1. Celtic Skogsra

Celtic Skogsra Heroic Member

I know people tried to start a Secret Academy once as an experiment in parallel institutions, but there was little interest.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hrogar

Hrogar Senior Member

Well, tradition is society as a whole was weakening and often was no more than mere form. Universities suffered the same fate. The 68´ers fed on the hollowness of the form.

Quite true. And that doesn´t have to contradict fighting for a more wholesome world. Evola called it: Ride the Tiger.

Doing something is always better than doing nothing. But we should make sure we stay aware of the need for a radical overhaul. It needs to be revolutionized in a traditionalist sense, and we need to not lose track of that.
    I think developing new grassroots initiatives and structures for the development of man is of paramount interest. But these new structures might later on be superimposed the uni's. The benefit of this is the possility of creating a circuit that is independent of the gravitational pull of the establishment.

Nice initiative. These things are difficult to pull off. You need just enough good people to start it of. We might learn from it and do it a bit better the next time. These experiments are still needed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pangloss

Pangloss Senior Member

So it was no more intrinsically sick than any other institution.

4. Hrogar

Hrogar Senior Member

No, but precisely this shows their inability to be a leading force. If it can't stand against the tides, it can't break the waves. In earlier times they did have this capacity.

5. Coram Satanae

Coram Satanae Junior Member

Universities of practically all occidental nations have been so thoroughly compromised by modernity that any attempt at reconquest is implausible. Living in the thickets of what is supposed to be one of--or perhaps the most--'racist' and 'backward' states in the whole union would make one think that perhaps a sliver of traditionalist schooling still existed somewhere in it's midst, yet a single foray into the local university of a county prideful of it's "preservation of the past" confirmed that was only optimism. I don't at all consider myself to be physically or mentally impressive yet I could not help to notice the stark lack of testosterone and spatial awareness among the students as they bore their faces open-mouthed in confusion as I mentioned the word "eked" in passing. I felt as if surrounded by a different species of hominid with a bottleneck's variety of appearance and behaviour. One male in particular happened to resemble a thinner version of this specimen:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=phi...AUICygC&biw=1680&bih=938#imgrc=Sb3t6blJrgeyGM:

If a university in the hillocks of rural Appalachia looks like this, then I can only imagine what manner of man dwells in the universities of a Democratic People's P.C Republic like Sweden.