1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Right wing retards

Discussion in 'European Politics' started by Celtic Skogsra, 9 July 2015.

1. Celtic Skogsra

Celtic Skogsra Heroic Member

Well I guess some forms of Abrahamism are more structurally tolerant than are others, I've cited Taleb on this several times. It doesn't conform to the Christian-Moslem-Jew divide, though. Orthodox, Catholics, Copts and Shias are all more desirable than, say, mainline Protestants or Wahhabis.

2. Volundr

Volundr Senior Member

I think Abrahamism is open to a number of broad structural criticisms: it is, after all, ultimately anchored in and reliant upon a portable literature with a limited canon. Any culture which upholds it must be sustained by all that it fails to provide in terms of intellectual and cultural nourishment. To follow the path of the written word of their canons becomes an exercise in literalist reductio ad absurdum. This is why Islamic culture now exists solely at the level of barbarous desert nomads, and Jewish culture is schismatically destructive to nations. Whither too Christianity, especially under Protestantism. It would actually be naïve to admit otherwise.

The only Right Wing Retard is one who fights to shore up a collapsing system, rather than build the roots of a new one. I would have to agree with you that intolerance has a positive place in this process. Locke and Spinoza were revolutionaries of an Age, and all revolutions eventually result in entrenched hegemonies ripe for the next cycle of violence.

Last edited: 11 April 2016
    • Superb Superb x 2
  3. Celtic Skogsra

What you're saying reminds me of Julius Evola in his classic text, Youth, Beats and Right Wing Anarchists.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Raisin

Raisin Senior Member Staff Member

E.g.?

5. Volundr

Volundr Senior Member

Example? What is a Cuckservative? : a right-winger who defines themself in terms of their enemy's model. A person who denies the empirical need for group-survival and the traditions which have maintained the continuity of their people in their place, and their growth and fecundity, surely?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Raisin

Raisin Senior Member Staff Member

I'm still not sure what you mean. I wouldn't describe a cuckservative as someone shoring up a collapsing system; Quite the opposite, - they have conceded the old order and, as you said, defined themselves in terms of their enemy's model. They have embraced the model of "progress," and are trying to build a new order, - albeit through gradualist means. The USan quest to spread "freedom" and "democracy" and to become increasingly cosmopolitan is not fighting for an old order, - that is the role of the paleoconservatives in the US. Likewise, the British Conservative Party with its affirmation of pluralism and its aversion to moralism is just slow, reterritorialising progressivism.

But I suppose what I was more interested in was less cases of where people are shoring up collapse, and more what building a new system looks like.

7. Volundr

Volundr Senior Member

A foundational approach: promoting regeneracy over degeneracy. That seems to be what people on LB are interested in.
    This has to be founded upon a unifying spiritual worldview, from which a moral confidence can grow. To achieve this in the current climate requires the Right undertakes the same Critical Theory approach that was formerly used by the Left to undermine and dominate. Leftist cultural criticism has become an out-of-control echo; an all-consuming beast, wrecking nations and bringing dishonor to everything it touches.
    In the past 100 years it has systematically undermined the seven roots of traditional morality of our once-cherished great tree. We could do worse than commencing our recovery by tending these first.

• Like Like x 1
    • Superb Superb x 1
  8. Celtic Skogsra

(Deleted)