Space Colonization

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by Valvar, 27 October 2014.

1. Coram Satanae

Coram Satanae Member

What makes you so certain that 'pretty much all' contact is for the best? Do you consider it unlikely that extraterrestrials could be predatory, or is there evidence that the abductions are simply man-made?

2. Manu

Manu Señor Member Sustaining Member
    1. Norden
    2. Knights of the Iron Cross

The Disclosure Project by Stephen M. Greer. Go look at it. There are books and documentaries. Won't tell you every last thing, but it is a fairly good source. There is a lot of proof and witnesses from within the government/military. I have no idea how it has not gone completely mainstream yet, but you can even find pieces of it in the ordinary media sometimes. I was surprised to suddenly see Dr. Greer appear on a Netflix documentary that was added recently. It has been quiet about it other than through ridicule or parody the last few decades. It is starting to change.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bast

Bast Junior Member Sustaining Member

A lot of egghead types think they're building Star Trek's Federation. So space really gets them going, like everything will just change if we just go up there... theorists to a fault?

I don't know what to think about ETs. Any civilization so advanced to visit us might as well be gods. Whether they're good or bad for mankind is moot at the point they contact us first.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice