1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The American Question

Discussion in 'Geopolitics & Global Developments' started by Coram Satanae, 19 December 2017.

1. Coram Satanae

Coram Satanae Member

It has come to my attention that after observing the inadequacies of the American nation and the lack of a genuine, intact tradition in the young yet rotting cobwebs of it's consumerist society, that there are two choices [one simple another difficult] that every reactionary/anti-republic inhabitant on it's soil generally realises are most realistic and practical to do:

1. Leave to a fringe corner of a low-density state and live like an ascetic in a cave or in some small hamlet where the few like-minded that exist in the nation can tolerate/accept a true Tradition [only possible in places where nobody seems to want to live and with the proper self-sufficiency].

2. Emigrate to a nation where Tradition exists in a relatively complete/functioning form such as Italy, Russia, Japan, Egypt, India etc....[presumably extremely difficult for 99% of yanks given the monoglotism and cultural shock that would block understanding for something as profound as spiritual matters].

Having thought through both options it seems that the easier thing for me to do would be to simply migrate. I have more knowledge of other places than most so it seems I could live outside the Anglosphere. I would like to know the thoughts and opinions of those who live in Europe and elsewhere about the current state of their nations and whether it is possible, or even desirable to live in another folk's land. I would also like to inquire if it is possible to redeem any part of the New World for settlement by a reborn Folk [an identity distinct from the liberal matrix of Americanism] with a clear understanding of will to hierarchy and Sacral Kingship.

2. s3v

s3v Member

The only way to manifest [1] Traditionally is to form a closed group of sages dedicated to entering the metaphysical realm, such as the Ur Group. This draw to "start a Traditional society", or change the modern world, however, is actually in direct antithesis with absolute Traditional attitudes. It refuses to recognize the inevitability of the four ancient cycles while foolishly thinking one can slightly alter their depth or speed. It also has a progressive and Marxist tinge to it. It will only be possible to build a Traditional society when there is nothing left for modernity to destroy, if it is even possible we will ever reach such a time.

I cannot speak for the other countries you mentioned, but Japan is not at all Traditional. They are frequently cited as such by romantic Rightists due to their low immigration numbers, however, this is negligible when you look at the broader scope of their current ideals. As someone who speaks Japanese, I can tell you that a lot of Japanese people absolutely worship Europeans and their descendants, which is cosmopolitan and reactive in nature. They have also lost all connection with their roots, such as the samurai archetype (something that actually makes most Japanese people repulse if you bring up such a subject), the populace has a plebeian obsession with sedating food and alcohol, and its "Empire" is just as frivolous as the monarchy in Britain. While they have been a democracy only since WWII, and therefore may be less degenerate than British colonies, they are well on their way to adopting, at a very enthusiastic level, everything that is destructive from these colonies. Their realizations about race and immigration are soon to fold.

Even during the Second World War, Hirohito hardly would've made his ancestors smile. There seemed to be a real potential for a restoration of Tradition there for awhile (not just in Japan), but of course, at the advent of the war's conclusion, Hirohito surrendered not just to the atomic bomb, but to all of the Traditional value his land had left, forever dooming his people. There are of course more remnants, or rather, "lost ruins" of Tradition found in Japan than in the Anglosphere, such as Shinto shrines and the beautiful architecture of Kyoto. Let this not fool you. Japan is now a puppet (both culturally and politically) to America, which will only end without a worthy finality.

Immigrating anywhere in general for the sake of escaping Kali Yuga seems like poor judgement. One will not find solace in doing this, even if there remained a Traditional society to go to, for he would be living in a place that was not built for him.

This issue is something I have meditated on for quite some time, as all child countries - America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, some more if you can think of them - simply do not have roots. While a country like Germany is certainly suffering a level of degeneration not yet seen, it at least has millennia of Traditional societies to use as a reference point. America has no such basis, as its entire foundations exist as a reaction. It is a country founded on the word "no". The same goes for any colonial country in question. Given America's enormous population, this leaves the diaspora in a truly barricaded state. Therefore it is self-evident that the only reasonable course of action forward is a focus on transcendence from that of the physical world as it is both impossible to reference a rootless inception or use current society as a grapple point forward.

Last edited: 27 January 2018
  3. Raisin

Raisin Senior Member Staff Member

Every living spirituality would be made immeasurably worse by the emigration of Americans.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Coram Satanae

Coram Satanae Member

So, stay.

In my case this is also true in what is supposed to be the country 'built' for me.
    Looks like I have a lot of work to be doing.

5. Raisin

Raisin Senior Member Staff Member

I'm British. You're the one who should be trapped inside the societal cordon sanitaire.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Coram Satanae

Coram Satanae Member

I was talking about myself.

7. Coram Satanae

Coram Satanae Member

You should tell that to every British member of this forum.