1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Neo-Crusader and You

Discussion in 'Warfare' started by renownedwolf, 29 August 2014.

?

A New Crusade

1. I haven't reached my moral/physical/religious justification point yet..

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Only if sanctified by my religious leaders..

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Not at all, keep Crusader mentality in the middle Ages..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Deus Vult! (I'm already in the sand!)

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  5. Admiral Ackbar! (Gimme those virgins!!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. It must be done, but I'd rather leave my Government sort it out.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other..please explain..

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Coz j00z init

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Myrddin

Myrddin Senior Member

That terror needs to be unleashed in Sweden ,France before any excursions to the middle east. We must make Europe a unsafe place for Islam

“They cannot understand as yet that we are not fighting a political party but a sect of murderers of all contemporary spiritual culture.”
    Baron Robert Nicolaus Maximilian von Ungern-Sternberg

Last edited: 19 May 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Superb Superb x 1
  2. Arboreality

Arboreality Member

Sacral war, wherever it may come from, has always been very appealing to me. I would definitely be willing to fight in an outward one if the right auspicious opportunity presented itself. Aside from that, I will always be waging the greater sacral battle, the inner war against my own unhealthy delusions, attachments, and divisions. That is simultaneously the most accessible and difficult war in this Modern World. It was easy for people to attain what we'd call Realization or Enlightenment because they were connected to the Superworld. The outward lesser war is foreign to this epoch of involution, and at best we get echoes from before in the form of the Crusades, the ancient Ghibelline Empires, and in some cases the actions of relatively few, disorganized individuals revolting against their existence.

The circumstances of the Modern are unsustainable and we will see an end to it eventually, but it will likely not be within this lifetime. Based on my own and other's studies of auspices including but not limited to the Surya Siddhanta, the work of Aryabhatta in general, and other ancient divinatory treatises, my own observations of our ecological, psychological, societal decline, etc. I'd say that we have at the very least a handful of centuries to go before a massive sacral war is fought that makes all of the Crusades combined look like 8-year olds angrily hitting each other with balloon swords. Such predictions aren't deterministic, mind you, but they are probabilistic. It's possible that it could come sooner or even later, we will see. In short, Hrogar and A_Texan absolutely nailed it, fight within, not without.